Fake money and novelty currency put meaning in the phrase, “Money can buy you love.” Now, with fake million dollar bills, you can use these beauties as great gifts for this Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and this year would be a great year to give the gift of love, and what better what to do it than with novelty money? Novelty money has a similar feeling as giving real money, but there is more sentiment and personality behind it, and as each bill of fake money only costs a buck, this route is a lot more affordable to you, the gift giver.
For some great ideas for what to get your sweetheart, friends, family members, loved ones, co-workers, and associates this Valentine’s Day, check out these great fake money gift ideas:
- Animal Novelty Money. Who doesn’t like animals? And what better for a Valentine’s Day gift idea than fake million dollar bills with animal lovers’ favorite animals printed on them? This is truly a great gift idea for anyone who has an affinity for our furry friends.
- Authentic Style Fake Money. While still clearly printed on it as being fake, this is about as close to real as it gets with fake money. This is a great gift idea for Valentine’s Day because you can buy several hundred dollar or fifty dollar or twenty dollar fake bills for a buck each, and sort of shower your gift receiver with them. Good for an all-around laugh, and good for the next poker game too.
- Historic Fake Money. This is a great gift idea for your history buff friend. This type of money comes in many different kinds, all with different historically significant things printed on it. A great gift, and a reminder of something historic and cool too.
- Party Fake Money. There is a whole category of fake money that is all about the party. This money is great for throwing a party, and for using it as party favors to your friends and family members.
- The Valentine’s Day Fake Bill. Last but certainly not least, what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a Valentine’s Day fake million dollar bill? This bill is very appropriate for the holiday at hand!
The above list offers just a few ideas and pleasantries for Valentine’s Day gift ideas. But with hundreds of different bills to choose from, the sky is the limit!